You need a website
You need a website that functions as a powerful marketing and communications tool to attract new customers, position itself as a thought leader in your industry and provide credibility to potential partners
Ideally, your new website should fulfil the following business needs:
- Increase the number of new enquiries coming from the website
- Showcase current promotions to attract customers in-store
- Provide answers to common questions to free up staff from repetitive telephone enquiries
- Measure your return on your investment
Also required is a content management system that will allow you to easily manage content on the site and reduce administration costs.
A new website should assist your target audience to do the following:
- gather information making the customer comfortable with purchasing from you
- get the right advice on how to use the product or service
- get everything they need under the one roof
- get easy access to opening hours and location details
- get discounts and rewards for loyalty
Successful websites are those websites that continue to attract the right type of visitors and lead them down a path towards becoming a customer. This requires consistent content publishing and monitoring of the website to make sure it is achieving its objectives.
Who am I?
From The Blog
WEB DESIGNER, DEVELOPER and PHOTOGRAPHER
I am a very visual person as you can see from my photography and site design. I like to combine my visual nature with my logical nature and produce sites that are appealing to look at and yet still function as they should.
A site should work in all major browsers. I aim to bring you the best SEO foundation possible while maintaining your site's beauty and funtionality.