You need a website
You need a website that functions as a powerful marketing and communications tool to attract new customers, position itself as a thought leader in your industry and provide credibility to potential partners
Ideally, your new website should fulfil the following business needs:
- Increase the number of new enquiries coming from the website
- Showcase current promotions to attract customers in-store
- Provide answers to common questions to free up staff from repetitive telephone
- Measure your return on your investment
Also required is a content management system that will allow you to easily manage content on the site and reduce administration costs.
A new website should assist your target audience to do the following:
- gather information making the customer comfortable with purchasing from you
- get the right advice on how to use the product or service
- get everything they need under the one roof
- get easy access to opening hours and location details
- get discounts and rewards for loyalty
Successful websites are those websites that continue to attract the right type of visitors
and lead them down a path towards becoming a customer. This requires consistent
content publishing and monitoring of the website to make sure it is achieving its
Who am I?
I am a freelance designer currently based in Spokane WA. I love everything that has to do with Web design and development, graphic design, marketing and I feel a special devotion for typography.
I have been developing and designing sites for over 12 years. It has been an ongoing passion of mine to stay as current as possible when it comes to modern trends and marketing. I love working in all areas of design and development. I built this site you are now visiting. :)
Most developers are not designers and most designers are not developers. I do both. This makes communication between design and code implimentation that much easier.